How to create a Slide Show
1. Click on the New button or select the File/New menu.
2. Select a folder with pictures for your Slide Show in the Folder Tree:
3. To add all pictures to the Slide Show project, click Add All.
To add a group of pictures, select several icons and click Add Selected.
You can drag&drop pictures to the Slide List or add them to the end of the list by double clicking.
4. To run the Slide Show, click Play or press CTRL+P.
5. You can save your Slide Show as a .ss project (File | Save...) to work at it later.
Or, you can save it as an .exe file (Tools | Executable...):
How to create Slide Show
How to add music/sound to Slide Show
How to add captions to Slide Show
How to add transition effects to Slide Show
How to create Album
How to generate Web Gallery
How to play Slide Show on a home DVD player
Slide Show Example